12.28.2006

YuleTide Shiv

Angry was asked to stop blogging with the address "thedailyshiv" today ( See below). This makes Angry... well... angry! I thought about changing the address. So much so that I decided to visit the garbage_goat's site and see if he delivered the shiv.

Disappointing at best. Long winded too. You have completely ripped me off. The name, the address, the color scheme for God's sake. Do you have a creative hair on your head? Garbage_goat or Samaritan of mediocrity or whatever the hell you call yourself; look at the dates and you will see that "thedailyshiv.blogspot.com" was here in April of 2006 while you nancied in here in what; June, July? I hate to resort to petty, "I was here first" but you leave me no choice. Maybe you could cut and paste your address so as not to confuse your "readers".

Piss off!


Comment:
We the staff of dailyshiv.blogspot.com are going to have to insist that your "thedailyshiv" cease and desist in its publications as some of our readers have confused the two blogsites...and because yours isn't any good.

Sincerely,
The Garbage Goat
The Mediocre Samaritan
The Voice of the People



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home